|TimeKeeper – Integrated Hospitality Workforce Management Solutions |
TimeKeeper addresses the key challenges of the labor-intensive hospitality sector, balancing excellent service for your guests with your payroll costs. TimeKeeper helps you manage your workforce effectively, maintaining a high level of employee productivity and satisfaction without compromising your financial performance.
TimeKeeper provides workforce management solutions that help you:
- Match labor resources with the variables that affect the demands of the hospitality industry, such as anticipated occupancy and events, to insure adequate coverage for all departments and shifts.
- Plan schedules around employee availability and working time, based on budget, to ensure that there is no employee overstaffing, to reduce employee turnover and improve productivity and satisfaction.
- Control operational costs in real-time by capturing both planned and actual data on the same report. View and manage deviations, and know the actual costs at the end of the month before you get there.
- Centrally manage time tracking for all employees, even across multiple locations, taking into account specific needs such as pay-rules, schedules, etc. required at different sites/units.
- Builds occupancy- and event-driven employee scheduling requirements
- Supports overtime management
- Enables real-time management of schedules, overtime, absenteeism etc.
- Significantly reduces the time needed to create scheduling
Time and Attendance
- Complex wage analyses to ensure precise employee pay
- Compliance with labor laws, pay rules, policies, and regulations
- Fully automated, centralized, consistent, and accurate employee time data tracking
- Interface with your payroll package
Absence Management and Benefit Accruals
- Provides self-service, with web-based employee absence request and supervisor approval/decline capabilities
- Manages complex eligibility requirements such as family and medical leaves
- Balances employee time-off against business operational needs
Activity Based Costing
- Tracks both labor time and costs to specific departments, positions and activities
- Collects, analyzes, and monitors labor distribution and task allocation
- Insight into workforce performance to help you better meet budget goals
- Management with key performance indicators (KPIs) to respond to lags with immediate corrective action
Main Benefits of TimeKeeper
- Enhances customer service and builds customer loyalty
- Improves employee satisfaction and reduces turnover rates
- Increases effectiveness and efficiency, and reduces operational costs
- Automates business process to reduce errors caused by manual work, and improves productivity
- Fast ROI through overtime savings, increased efficiency, operational cost reduction, and more